Supreme Leader Home Inspections offers the following inspection services:
- New home pre-delivery inspections and year-end inspections
- Residential home inspections – from houses, condominiums, cottages and investment properties to rural properties and farms.
- Pre-sale inspections – for homeowners preparing to list their property.
- Light commercial buildings
The typical inspection takes about three hours and it is highly recommended that the client follows along during the inspection. It is an important opportunity to familiarize the prospective homeowner with their new property and have any questions answered as they arise. It is also a good time to educate the homeowner on maintenance.
Within 12 hours you will receive your inspection report which includes a summary page listing any deficiencies and concerns. It will also include any photos and videos taken during your inspection as an easy visual reminder of areas pointed out during the walk through of the property.
All Home Inspections Include:
- Exterior / Structure
- Insulation & Ventilation
- Heating and Cooling
- A comprehensive report that is easy to understand which includes photos, videos, deficiencies and recommendations to maintain your home and protect your investment
Included free with your home inspection:
- 90 Day Home Warranty
- Platinum Roof Protection Plan
- Home Owners Resource